Retz & Aldover LLP helps clients efficiently resolve construction, engineering and design disputes. Our lawyers understand your business needs in addition to providing experienced legal advice and unlike most lawyers, they have hands-on experience running construction projects.
How Our Attorneys Can Help
- Making sense of claims and defenses in construction litigation
- Identifying available options during contract negotiation and while the project is underway that can minimize the chance of litigation
- Maximizing the benefits of insurance protection.
Why Choose Us
Our extensive experience with the construction industry, business law and real estate matters makes us highly qualified to provide knowledgeable legal advice addressing real-world challenges.
We believe that listening to our clients enhances our ability to provide cost-effective, high-quality legal representation.
While we are skilled trial lawyers in federal and state courts, avoiding litigation altogether is often the best solution. We provide early, comprehensive evaluations to help our clients decide whether negotiation, mediation, arbitration or litigation is appropriate.
We represent owners of commercial and residential property, developers, design professionals, contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers.
A Broad Range Of Experience
We can help resolve all construction issues, including:
- Breach of contract
- Workmanship and failure to meet specifications
- Payment problems
- Disputes over delays and change orders, recovery of delay damages
- Adherence to construction trade standards
- Surety bonds, payment bonds, performance bonds, fidelity bonds, stop notices, mechanic’s liens, construction liens and lien foreclosure