Retz & Aldover LLP
Call :

Posts tagged "zoning regulation and litigation"

How to Obtain Zoning Grants and Permits

How-to-Obtain-Zoning-Grants-and-Permits.jpgDo you know how to obtain zoning grants and permits? Do you know how to navigate the complex regulations connected to the process? Both zoning and permitting are controlled by governmental agencies. The processes are intended to provide them with control of the use of the building/property and land and to aid in the organization of the process of project development. In addition the zoning and permit processes are useful in overseeing projects to ensure that projects are developed safely for both the individuals involved and the surrounding environment. Sadly, in many cases, the complexity of the process will often result in delays to real estate projects under development due to denials/delays in obtaining zoning grants or permits.

Contact The Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Retz & Aldover LLP

Office Location:

Retz & Aldover LLP
2550 Vía Tejon
Suite 3A
Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274

Phone: 424-282-3467
Phone: 310-540-9800
Palos Verdes Estates Law Office Map